Terms & Conditions
Tim Hardy t/a The Worcestershire Leather Company
All prices are shown relevant to their specific product and/or variation thereof, please contact us if you wish to recieve a full price list by email. (Word document only)
We reserve the right to alter prices and specifications without prior notice.
All prices quoted are ex-works in Pounds Sterling GBP unless stated otherwise using currency converters.
Payment Terms & Methods:
- £ pounds sterling, unless by prior arrangement or using website currency converter.
- Online – by Credit Card or Paypal only.
All orders are subject to postage, packaging and insurance costs.
Delivery & Availability:
All bridle leather belts in any of our range of colours normally dispatched 10 – 14 days from receipt of order and payment. Wallets currently to be advised. We will confirm your order and notify you of any anticpated delays if necessary.
All other products or colours normally 20-30 working days after receipt of order. We will try to contact you if we expect a delay over this amount of time. Please specify a date if the purchase is for a special occasion such as a Birthday or Christmas Present.
Sale or Discounted products do not include Gift Boxes pictured or described
Colours may vary according to leather manufacture batch, photography and reproduction however we will happily send colour swatches on request.
Exchanges or Returns:
If you are not satisfied with the goods please return them unused and/or unworn* within 7 days of delivery when we will either exchange or refund. (See also Shipping & Returns).
*Please note, on arrival please check that the correct goods have been sent and in the case of belts that the correct size has been made for you. Please do not fasten the belt through the buckle until you have checked it will fit by passing it around you first. This avoids belts being marked and therefore rendered as ‘worn’ should they have to be returned for exchange as a charge will be incurred.
We do not accept liability for goods returned by customers which are lost or damaged on their return journey. We recommend insuring goods in transit and obtaining Proof of Postage or similar as a minimum precaution.
N.B. – CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MARK THE PACKAGE AS ‘RETURNED GOODS NO DUTY PAYABLE’ AS WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR IMPORT DUTY. DUTY & ANY EXCESS SHIPPING ( UK ALSO) WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IF INCURRED OR RETURN OF GOODS MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Belts ordered to a custom size (sizes not listed on website i.e. sizes specified at checkout/ made to measure) if returned for exchange or credit may be subject to a 20% restocking fee if Worcestershire Leather company advice or order confirmations are not acknowledged or acted upon.
Refund / Cancelation Policy:
Refunds on returned goods will normally be made within 5 - 7 working days following receipt of goods via Paypal or customers method of payment if otherwise. (subject to Exchanges or Returns terms and conditions above) Should you cancel your order within 5 working days of receipt of order we will refund in full within 5 - 7 working days from cancellation date.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
You may receive occasional emails from us via the Mailchimp system which allows you the option within them to opt out from receiving our marketing communications. Please contact us if you require further information about how to do so.
We do not accept any liability or responsibility for accidental damage to customers, their goods or their property as a result of use or misuse of any of our products howsoever caused.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions:
Unless notified in writing to ‘Tim Hardy t/a The Worcestershire Leather Company’ within 7 days of receipt it will be taken that you will have accepted these terms & conditions.
Title of Goods:
Title of goods shall not pass to the purchaser until payment is received in full by ‘ Tim Hardy t/a The Worcestershire Leather Company’
Terms & Conditions of Website Usage:
By using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.